Update is performed by the endeavors of the CEMS or mining gear repair plant. Upgrade of pump units drawing out clear water is performed once every year in the coal business. Terms between routine repairs and redesigns when corrosive mine waters are pumped diminish impressively in the mineral mining industry. Periods between repairs for this situation will be built up contingent upon the level of mine water corrosiveness and tainting.
Serious climatic conditions in mines and at open pits effect on the administration life of pump and coal pump units.
High air dampness, and additionally warm stuns cause changes in twisting protection of electric machines and spools of trigger units. Ice connects jump out at pressure driven transport units, and in addition in the water supply framework at low temperatures in winter; they may cause breakdowns of weld joints and valves of pipelines. The pressure driven liquid in ground pumps and coal directs solidify affected by low temperature, shapes a release tight outside layer which might be warmed just by high temp water or steam. The store age inside pumps causes extra wear of impellers and seals because of the stream rate increment and solids persist. Regular wear is associated with ceaseless contact of pump unit parts with the sullied water or pressure driven liquid stream. Significant wear is seen in O-rings which isolate the direct stages, and in release gadgets. Impellers and seals are subjected to the best wear in ground and coal pumps. To this end, the opportune review and substitution of worn parts permit keeping the essential parameters of pumps and coal pumps inside the working zone of qualities and staying away from a crisis disappointment. Such disappointment, for instance, push course may cause sharp increment of the hub power and engine disappointment.
A pump unit administrator or dispatcher should control precisely the operation of the water seepage, pressure driven lift or ground pump station while keeping up computerized pump stations. All deficiencies in the coal pump, pump and ground pump operation might be recorded in an extraordinary log. For this reason, a book should be kept in the pump and water driven lift load or in the ground pump taxi. Book or log records are the essential reason for arranging extensions and setting up terms of different sorts of repairs.
- An effectively constructed repair framework guarantees convenient control of pump hardware serviceability for advance operation.
- Each sort of hardware (water waste, pressure driven lift, ground pump) in operation should have a calendar of preventive repairs.
- The preventive repair framework incorporates the accompanying fundamental activities:
- investigation of the pump, electric drive and trigger gear by a support administrator amid the move acknowledgment and during the time spent operation;
- periodical investigation of the draw station by an uncommon repair group;
- periodical repair of the pump and coal pump unit did specifically in the chamber or in the zone (steering repair);
- periodical substitution of the pump (coal pump) at the area and focal water seepage (pressure driven lift);
- periodical repair of water seepage (pressure driven lift) gear in the focal electric shop (CEMS).
- The special arrangement of preventive repairs contains timetables of between repair upkeep, and routine repairs and updates. Crisis repair alludes to unscheduled ones.
- Routine repair of the pump unit is performed once in 15 days by the uncommon repair group. The accompanying extent of works is performed for this situation:
- little parts (release rings, pins, sleeves, and roosters) are in part supplanted;
- the suction and conveyance pipelines and pump covers are detached and assessed;
- the admission valve and work are cleaned;
- door valves and check valves are supplanted;
- oil showers or hostile to grating heading are flushed; oil, pressing are supplanted and organs are balanced;
- the impeller is investigated;
- pumps, coal pumps or ground pumps are cleared from strong precipitations;
- worn gaskets are supplanted;
- the states of the front areas of the engine rotor and terminal square are checked;
- the protection and cooling arrangement of the engine are controlled.